06 September, 2010

Jade Stone

I'm convinced that the sun hates me! I tried taking photos yesterday but every time I whipped out my camera, the sun disappears! And when it reappears, I run out to try to take photos again but then before I know it, it's gone! So frustrating :(

But anyway, I did manage to take a few photos even though I had to color correct them.

So here is Models Own Jade Stone.



Ignore the fact that everything else is a little washed out. But this is how the color looks like.

This was 2 coats. The application, unlike Blue Gem, is disastrous! It was thick and gloopy and streaky and I was horrified. I had to re-do 2 fingers because I was unsatisfied with how it went on. But I suppose a little thinner could save this polish, if I had any... maybe I should look to finding one.



I added a little konad design over it. The design is from m71 with white konad special polish.



This color is actually a really pretty green. I've read somewhere that it's similar to Essie Turquoise & Caicos but unfortunately, I don't have it to compare. But I would think that this is more green than turquoise, although it does have a little bluer undertone.

So I decided to compare it to the Tiffany & Co box.

As you can see, the box is alot bluer than the polish - which shows up as more of a green.

Well, that's it for now. I'm very sorry for the poor quality photos! Hopefully, the weather would allow for better quality photos next time!

Thanks for reading! ❤

4 comments:

  1. I love pale green right now! Cute stamp too. :)

    I suppose I won't find Models Own in Canada. :P I should see about ordering some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JQ! I think you could probably order some from asos.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is gorgeous. Great job! Is the lace a sticker? I featured this nail design on my blog for Ten Things I Love Tuesday! http://www.spiritedshannon.com/2011/06/ten-things-i-love-tuesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete